Updated: Mar 21, 2020
Ready to FLEX your arms?
Unable to go to the gym or stuck at home with no equipment.
Here is your equipment free ticket to your own gun show.
1. Inch Worms- Start in the standing position, bend your waist and place your hands on the floor in front of you. Walk your hands out till you are in a plank position. Engaging your core and glutei to keep your hips still, pause in the position for 3-5 seconds and then begin to walk your hands back towards your feet. Returning to the original standing position.
2. Shoulder Taps- Begin in a plank position your body should be in a straight line or wrist under your shoulder. Then tap each shoulder with the opposite hand.
3.Push ups- Start with legs extended back place your hands below your shoulders. Slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Start by bending your elbows and lower your chest until your are hoover over the floor. Push back to the starting position. This can also been done on your knees.
4. Burpee- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Push your hips back, bends your knees and lower your body into a squat. Place your hand on the floor directly in front of you. Shift your weight to your hands, jump your feet back into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line. Don't let your body sag your your booty stick up in the air. Jump you feet back to the outside of your hands, reach your arms over your head and jump into the air explosively.
5. Dive Bombers- Start with your hands and feet shoulder width apart, your hips should be raise also know as downward dog for the yogis. This is going to form a inverted "V". Keeping your arms away from your ears lower your body down, bring your chest forward between your hand as your begin to bend your arms. Continue to glide thought as you straighten your arms bringing your chest up. Your hips will allow you to hoover the floor. To finish the push up reverse glide back, raise your hips back up.
6. Elbow Strikes- Stand in a staggered stance with your weight on your back foot. Take a step out with your front leg and plant your foot and stick with your elbow.
7. Punches- Stand with your feet hip width apart, keens slightly bent. Take a step forward wit your left foot, keeping your back foot at a 45-degree angle and position your body partially sideways. Bring your arms up so your palms are facing your face. Push your right arm out into a punching motion and retire to the starting position. Switch sides and repeat.
8. Dips- Start in revers tabletop position on the floor with your finger tips pointing towards your feet. Bend and straighten your arms to complete one rep