The main muscles that make up our lower body are your glutei, quads, hamstrings and calves. If you want to obtain the rookie booty you can not neglect any of these muscles. These exercises will focus more on your glute muscles while engaging your core as well.
The glutei are one of the stubborn muscles, it important to really fell your glutes engaging with each movement.
1. Cursty Lunge- Start with standing hip distance apart. Step back with your right leg crossing over your left leg. Bend knee and lower your body hips until your left thigh is nearly parallel to the floor. Keep your chest up, shoulders and hip as square as possible. Return to starting position and repeat on other leg.
2. Kickbacks- Stand out on all fours (table top position). Kick back with your left leg and squeeze your leg, glutei and keep your core tight. Bend the knee and lower your leg back down to the ground.
3. Birddogs- On the floor on all fours. Raise your Right arm and your left leg while balancing on the hand and knee on the floor. Hold for a few seconds and return hand and knee to the floor.
4. Single Leg Glute Bridges- Lie on your back, arms down to your side knees ben and feet flat on the ground. Rise on leg straight out in front of you. Lower your hips dow to the ground and then back up.
5. Fire Hydrants- Again your will get down on all fours. Keeping your knee bent, raise one leg up and out to the side of your body until it is level to your hip. lower back down and repeat.
6. Hip Abducation- Start with laying on one side with your legs staggered on top of each other. Life the leg on top as high as possible and then return it back back down.
7. Supermans- Lie on your stomach with your arms and legs extended out. Raise your chin up and your raise your arms and legs up a few inches off the ground.
8. Clamshells- Lay on your side keen slightly bend and staggered on top of one another. Keep your feet together and life the knee that is on top until it is parallel with your hip. Lowering you knee back down repeat.