Updated: Mar 31, 2020
1. Crunches- Lying down, keep your knees bent. Your back and feet flat, you hands at the back of your head for support. Lift your shoulders, squeeze your core muscles and hold for 2-3 seconds. Slowly returning to the starting position.
2. Turtles- Laying down flat with keens bent, back and feet on the floor. Lifting your shoulders off the floor and alternate tapping the outside of you ankles with your hands.
3. Scissors- Lie on your back with you hands down at your side or you can even place them under your glutes if that is more comfortable. Alternate stacking your feet on top of each other while your legs are hovering over the ground.
4. Bicycles- laying on the floor with your hand supporting your head. Bring one knee up to your opposite elbow while fully extending the other leg.
5. Side Plank- Kinda like a push up position but with your elbows under your shoulder on the floor. Your feet hip width apart. Rest your weight on your forearms and on your toes. Keeping your body in a straight line and keeping your sore muscle tight.
6. Leg Raises- Laying on your back hand either beside you or under your glutes. Keep your legs straight or slightly bent. Raise your legs until your body forms a L shape, hold for 2-3 seconds and slowly lowers your legs back down.
Workout is listed below do as meany rounds as possible.